mercoledì 25 novembre 2015

Estēe Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

I can't leave without under eye concealers! Even when i go out only to buy some bread or milk i will always put concealer on :-P ! 
I have dark under-eyes that are very hard to cover so i was always looking for a good concealer that covers them looking natural at the same time. I have tried so many concealers and no one was good for me. For example i hate the the super famous Maybelline Age Rewind concealer, it doesn't cover at all and becomes immediatly cakey. Maybe it works for a 20 years old girl but for a thirtysomething like me is not good at all! 

I have to say that i hate fixing concealers with powders because it always emphasizes fine lines so when i found the Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place concealer i immediatly bought it and i was very pleased...it' is the best concealer i've tried so far.
Mr. Bunny doesn't need a concealer...how lucky!
It's high coverage without being cakey, and i don't even need to fix it with the powder (yeeey!!)

Shade: i have it in 02 "Light Medium", it is on the pinkish neutral side perfect to cover my green circles.
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place concealer "Light Medium"; Left: applied - Right: blended
Application: I have dry under-eyes so i hydrate properly before concealing, but if yours are oily you can skip this passage.
I apply it directy on my undereye with the applicator i then i buff it with the Elf flawless concealer brush. It dries very quickly so i suggest you to do one under-eye and then the other. 
You have to be very careful applying only a little amount and buff it quickly because if you exagerate it will look cakey and when it dries out there will be no way to fix it. 
I assure you that if you learn to apply it in the right way (it took me almost two weeks to find the best way for me) you will look fresh and awake for the whole day.
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place "Light Medium" 02
Staying power: It's waterproof and lasts all day without creasing or setting in the fine line.

 You can tell how flawless it looks from far away.
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place; MUFE Ultra HD foundation shade y245
Will i repurchase? Of course! It's my wholy grail concealer, together with the Urban decay naked skin. It's high coverage, waterproof and lasts 12 hours. It's a bit expensive (between 20 and 30 euros) but for what it gives you it worth every penny.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento