mercoledì 2 dicembre 2015

Too Faced Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in "Melted Fig"

When the Melted collection by Too Faced was released i was so attracted by almost every colours. Then watching one of BeautywithEmilyFox Hauls i immediatly fell in love with the shade "Melted Fig". I waited almost one year to get it and now that i have it this is one of my favourite colour ever. It's very flattering on every skin tone.
Too Faced "Melted Fig" with Mr Bunny

Shade: it's an orchid purple with a mauve hue. It's a perfect everyday shade to let your lips standout without being too noticeable or if you are not brave enough to wear a red lipstick. The finish is matte-satin but it doesn't seem to dry down to a matte finish.
Too Faced "Melted Fig" swatch
Application: I apply it directly on the lips by squeezing the tube. The applicator has a spongy tip that dispenses the right amount of product and then i distribute it with my fingers (like i always do with almost every creamy lipstick). I tend not to exagerate with the amount because i have red that it easly "melts". I recommend a lip scrub before the application to avoid flakyness.
Too Faced "Melted Fig" applicator
Staying power: it lasts four hours on me then it doesn't disappear completely but leaves a stain on the lips.
Too Faced "Melted Fig"
"Melted Fig" (Sorry about my frizzy hair :-P )

Will i repurchase? It's hardly probable that i will ever finish a lipstick, but in case it will happen i think i will buy it again. It' the most flattering lip shade i have ever had, it's really pigmented and confortable. I just love it!
What do you think about this gorgeous colour?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento