martedì 3 novembre 2015

Nabla Cosmetics Eyeshadows

Hello my dears,
Nabla Cosmetics Eyeshadows rocks!!! I finally completed my Liberty Twelve palette.

I love them all...they have GREAT pigmentation. If you use them wet you will have an AMAZING effect!

First raw from left: Narciso, Caramel, Wild side, Nocturne.
Second raw from left: Camelot, Tribeca, Unrestricted, Daphne2 (my favourite)
Last raw from left: Entropy, Lazy Days, Pegasus, Atom.

If you buy on their website 6 Eyeshadow Refill you will get one Liberty Six for FREE! If you buy 12 Eyeshadow Refill and you get one Liberty Twelve for FREE!

• Formulated without: silicones, petroleum derivatives, parabens, pegs, phthalates, edta.
• Cruelty Free.
• Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
• Made in Italy.

• Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.09 oz.
Have a nice day :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento