mercoledì 20 gennaio 2016

NARS Audacious Lipstick in ANNA: Swatches and Review

There is a lipstick that i literally wear almost every single day.
Hello Mr Bunny!..Long time no see!
I'm talking about the NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anna. I received it as Christmast gift from my boyfriend and he ordered it from Nars official website because this shade isn't available at Sephora Italy.
Shade: Anna is a very unique colour. It is described as a "smokey rose". It's a cool-tooned muted, medium dark pink with a semi matte finish. It flatters any skintone and on me is an everyday color that i like to match with different lip liners. I wanted this shade so bad after watching JamiePageBeauty swatch video on youtube (i just love that woman!!)

Formula: The consistency is so creamy and in one swipe you have a great colour payoff. It's extremely confortable like i'm not wearing anything on my lips. It doesn't even emphasize dry patches and for me this is very important because in winter my lips are always dry no matter how many times i scrub them.
NARS "Anna" direct light
Staying power: I had great expectations about the staying power because, from the various reviews i saw on youtube, the Audacious lipsticks seemed to have the best performance ever, but i was a bit disappointed...on me it lasts only three or four hours (without eating or drinking) before starting to fade. Maybe the darkest colors perform better but for now i can't make a comparison. To make it last a bit longer i layer a mauve lip liner underneath: Essence lipliner in "satin mauve" is the perfect match that darken it a bit!

Will i repurchase? I don't think so. From a 30 euros lipstick i was expecting waaaay more. I think the performance of Maybelline Creamy Matte lipsticks is so much better than the Nars Audacious lipsticks. Just to give them another shot maybe i will try a darker shade (like Charlotte or Liv).

Here is the final look with NARS "Anna"
Bye bye dears!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento