giovedì 30 giugno 2016

URBAN DECAY VICE LIPSTICK in "Hitch Hike": Revew and Swatches

Hi everyone! Long time no see :-)

Finally some of the Urban Decay 100 Vice Lipsticks just arrived in Italy! I'm so happy that i can buy them at Sephora. I had some of the colors in my wishlist  but unfortunately most of them are already sold out! So i decided to pick one of my favourites that was still available on Sephora Italy website: Hitch Hike.



It is a Comfort Matte and the color is described as a "brick rose". I see a lot of brown and red in it instead of rose, maybe because i have a yellow undertone. From the swatches online i thought it was lighter but it turned to be warmer and darker. Nevertheless i love it! I think it's such a unique shade.

Ud Vice lipstick in "Hitch Hike"
The pigment load in this Vice Lipstick is insane! Just one swipe provides an unbelievable laydown of color. And this one applies smoothly, hugs lips, and feels amazing! The staying power is also incredible, it lasts about 6 hours on me. If i eat or drink it fades just a little bit in the center of the lips but nothing too noticeable.


Ud Vice Lipstick "Hitch Hike" (one layer and blotted)
I can't wait to buy other Vice Lipsticks from the actual Urban Decay store in Milan.

Have you already tried some of  the Urban Decay 100 Vice Lipsticks? What do you think about them?


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento