lunedì 15 febbraio 2016

OFRA Longlasting Liquid Lipstick: Review and swatches

I have heard so many good things about OFRA Longlasting Liquid Lipsticks so i decided to order it on ebay because here in Italy Ofra brand is not available in the stores. 
I decided to have at least one after i watched Kathleen Lights and Jamie Page's review and swatches...very useful.

Packaging: the tube is plastic, not very fancy but who cares! I'm in love with the performance so in this case i'm not so interested in the packaging.
Shade: I choose the color "Mocha" because i'm so in love with brown lipsticks. It's a brown with a pink undertone, let's say a warm nude perfect for everyday.
Application: the doe foot  applicator helps to be very precise. The lipstick has a moussey consistency that doesn't dry immediately so it gives you time to be precise in the application and to build up the color. It dries completely matte after 20 minutes and after that time it doesn't transfer at all.
Staying power: when it dries it lasts the whole day (without eating something very greasy). It's the most confortable liquid lipstick i own and sometimes i forgot i have it on. After 5 hours it starts to become a bit dry but it doesn't bother me at all.

OFRA Longlasting Liquid Lipstick "Mocha"
Final thoughts: I'm so happy i bought one of these liquid lipstick. I'm pretty impressed by the performance. The range of color is huge so it's impossible not to fall in love with at least one. I'm so sad that Ofra is not available in Italy. I hope you are luckiest than me ;-)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento