giovedì 7 gennaio 2016

Mac Dupes: Wet n Wild Megalast lipsticks

Hello everyone!! Happy new year!!
I'm so excited because this year i am planning to write lots of reviews: foundations, mascaras, concealers, lipsticks and more!

So here is my first post of 2016.

I tried to compare some of the Mac lipsticks i own and the Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Colors.

Maybelline Divine Wine is the well known dupe for Mac Diva (here). So i swatched it near Cherry bomb. Divine Wine is slightely brownish while Cherry Bomb has more red. (you can see the application of Divine Wine here). On the lips they look identical.
It can be compared also to Cinnamon Spice that is lighter and has more brown with a hint of pink.

Mac Amorous is a deep cranberry plum with brown undertones and a satin finish. I got a sample from The Body Needs website where you can order some Mac samples. It's a very useful website for those who are curious to try some Mac lipsticks but are not so sure about the colour or the finish. So now that i tested it i know that my next purchase at Mac will be the full size of Amorous because it's very creamy, longlasting and the colour is so flattering.
Here you see it compared with Spiked with Rum and Cinnamon Spice
From the swatch Amorous looks pinker than the other two but on my lips it's almost brown and looks exactly like Spiked with Rum (but this depends on the pigmentation of your lips and mine are very pigmented) . Cinnamon Spice is lighter.

Mac Mehr is defined as a "dirty blue pink"; it's a nude lipstick that suits my skintone very well. It's a nice "my lips but better" shade perfect for everyday. Even though is matte i feel it very confortable on the lips. 
In the Flesh could be a very good dupe of Mehr while Rosebud and Wine Room are too bright.

I hope this was useful!

A bonus...here are the swatches of all my Megalast lipsticks.

If you like i can write an article of the ten colours (swatched in the bottom row) that weren't included in the previous review. Let me know in the comments down below or on my facebook page.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento